Friday, September 7, 2012

David Patrick Green

I met a professional actor by the name of David Patrick Green months ago who has worked on a few major series such as ER, Battlestar Galactica, CSI, etc. He is one individual that definitely gave me the inspirational push I needed to move forward with my Acting career. We spent an hour and a half chatting tonight, and I can honestly say I'm too thrilled about joining his site, HackHollywood. This decision cultivated from an idea, into a serious consideration, in a matter of a few months. David took the time to explain to me, in a brief overview, the business -- the professional acting business. Thank you, David, for giving me your time. I'm excited to see what awaits me as I go through this new material available to me. Let's get started!

On another note: Legally Blonde is going well! Can't wait for the final product in just a short month. Things are where they should be. I'm very blessed and truly thankful.


1 comment: